Education for Bitcoin Beginners
Bitcoin & Co. Podcast Episodes
Interviews with the most brilliant minds in Bitcoin and "The Context"
- 2020-09-17 | Douglas Bakkum: Building Bitcoin Hardware Wallets to Empower Individuals
- 2020-09-10 | Liam Ball – Maui: Bitcoin Is Truth
- 2020-09-07 | THE CONTEXT: BCH, BSV, BTG, BTC, BTC2, BTCV…What to Invest In?
- 2020-09-03 | Dale Bewan: Using Bitcoin Only Since 2017
- 2020-08-27 | Guy Swann: Bitcoin Is a Revolution With Historical Impact
- 2020-08-20 | Kai Kremser: Coinfinity – Pushing Bitcoin Adoption in Austria Since 2014
- 2020-08-13 | Anita Posch: Interviewed by Japanese Crypto-Exchange BTCBOX
- 2020-08-06 | Lyn Alden: Bullish on Bitcoin – a Strategic Value Investors View
- 2020-07-30 | Andy Edstrom: Why Buy Bitcoin? Investing Today in the Money of Tomorrow
- 2020-07-23 | Elena Tonoyan, LocalBitcoins COO: Bitcoin Provides Financial Inclusion and Will Grow
Anita translated "The Internet of Money" Vol. 1 & 2 to German
"Anita Posch is one of the most productive and insightful German voices in the bitcoin space. Her work makes bitcoin approachable, understandable and compelling to those who are new to bitcoin and helps them on their journey to become experts. In an environment filled with noise, her work is crystal clear and honest."
Andreas M. Antonopoulos Author "Mastering Bitcoin" and "The Internet of Money" Series
"Anita Posch is an excellent speaker and educator, she is presenting Bitcoin in all it's facets clear and enjoyable at the same time."
Johannes Grill President Bitcoin Association Austria
Like it? Support me on Patreon and receive special podcast overtime content, ad-free epsiodes, show transcripts and more depending on the Patreon tier you choose.