Articles, Bylines, Podcasts, Talks
Bitcoin & Co. Podcast Episodes
Interviews with the most brilliant minds in Bitcoin
- 2020-11-19 | Philip Agyei Asare: Bitcoin in Ghana
- 2020-11-12 | Grey Jabesi: Bitcoin in South Africa
- 2020-11-05 | Fodé Diop: Bitcoin in Senegal
- 2020-10-29 | Miss Aurra, Zimbabwe: Bitcoin Changed My Whole Life
- 2020-10-22 | Gloria Zhao: A College Student's Journey to Bitcoin Core Development
- 2020-10-15 | Elyse Petersen: From Ancient Tea Currency To Using Bitcoin For Wholesale
- 2020-10-08 | Zachary Kelman: Bitcoin an Alternative to the Current Unfair Financial System
- 2020-10-01 | Nic Carter: Bitcoin Disrupts Our Politicized Financial Infrastructure
- 2020-09-24 | Is Bitcoin a Ponzi Scheme? The Story of Charles Ponzi
- 2020-09-17 | Douglas Bakkum: Building Bitcoin Hardware Wallets to Empower Individuals
Anita translated "The Internet of Money" Vol. 1 & 2 to German
"Anita Posch is one of the most productive and insightful German voices in the bitcoin space. Her work makes bitcoin approachable, understandable and compelling to those who are new to bitcoin and helps them on their journey to become experts. In an environment filled with noise, her work is crystal clear and honest."
Andreas M. Antonopoulos Author "Mastering Bitcoin" and "The Internet of Money" Series
"Anita Posch is an excellent speaker and educator, she is presenting Bitcoin in all it's facets clear and enjoyable at the same time."
Johannes Grill President Bitcoin Association Austria
Like it? Support me on Patreon and receive special podcast overtime content, ad-free epsiodes, show transcripts and more depending on the Patreon tier you choose.